Date Posted: 12/04/2013
Employer: Wyoming State Bar
Location: Cheyenne, WY
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $25,000 - $30,000
The Wyoming State Bar is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant/Receptionist.
- Primarily assistant to the Executive Director but also six-person staff in a busy office that serves over 2,500 Wyoming licensed attorneys
- Maintains various appointment schedules
- Plans and schedules local and out-of-town meetings, conferences, teleconferences, including preparation of agendas and meeting materials
- Handles conference registration and travel logistics for staff and volunteer Board members
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Routes correspondence; drafts letters and documents
- Produces information by formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing other tasks as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great phone etiquette
- Administrative writing skills
- Managing multi-line phone system
- Supply management
- Microsoft Office skills
- Adobe InDesign skills a plus
- Great organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Time management skills
- Proofreading skills
- Presentation skills
- Equipment maintenance
- Travel/Meeting logistics
- Good verbal communication skills
Salary and Benefits:
Salary range of $25,000 - $30,000 based upon experience.
Benefits include employer-paid health insurance (including dental and vision), participation in the Wyoming State Retirement System (employer contribution), paid annual leave, and paid sick leave. Optional benefits include life insurance and Wyoming Deferred Compensation.
Interested applicants should hand-deliver a letter of interest and resume to Sharon Wilkinson, Executive Director, Wyoming State Bar, 4124 Laramie Street, Cheyenne, WY 82001. Those applicants who are not Cheyenne residents should submit a letter of interest and resume to P.O. Box 109, Cheyenne, WY 82003 or by e-mail to Sharon Wilkinson at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 31, 2013.
The Wyoming State Bar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.