15 Recommended to Practice Law in Wyoming
CHEYENNE – The Wyoming State Bar today announced that 15 people have been recommended for admission to practice law in Wyoming. An admission ceremony before the Wyoming Supreme Court and the United States District Court for the District of Wyoming will be held this fall. The ceremony will be a combined ceremony of both Courts at the Wyoming Supreme Court building.
The purpose of the ceremony is to administer the oath of attorney and to admit to practice before the courts of the state of Wyoming those who recently completed the requirements for admission to practice.
The Wyoming State Bar and the Wyoming Supreme Court would like to congratulate these future members of the Wyoming State Bar. Each must first take an oath of office in order to practice law in Wyoming.
The following people are being recommended for admission after successfully transferring a passing score from another UBE jurisdiction and meeting all other requirements for admission. Scores are only transferrable between those states that have adopted the Uniform Bar Exam.
- Devon Antonia Cantrell – Boulder, Colorado
- Ashley Ann Di Lorenzo – Kalispell, Montana
- Rachel Nicole Hale – Sturgis, South Dakota
- Kevin E. Lockhart – Houston, Texas
- Nathan Daniel Rectanus – Jackson, Wyoming
- Lawrence Wayne Striley – Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Michael Timothy Sullivan – Denver, Colorado
- Scott Martin Surles – Fort Worth, Texas
- David Patrick Whisenand – Billings, Montana
The following people are being recommended for admission on motion. This applies when attorneys are licensed in another jurisdiction and meet all requirements without examination in Wyoming.
- Jennifer Lynn Blum – Denver, Colorado
- Philip E. DeAngeli – Boise, Idaho
- Paul Whitmore Gerhardt – Williamsburg, Virginia
- Joseph Patrick Kendrick – Littleton, Colorado
- Amy Kathleen Koenig – Rapid City, South Dakota
- Michael Robert McCormick – Greenwood Village, Colorado