Log into Casemaker
This vast, but easily searchable database contains state and federal case law, statutes, regulations and other resource materials used daily in the practice of law. Casemaker has released the newest version of its legal research software, which provides users with state-of-the-art search capabilities and more.
Unlimited Casemaker use is provided to you FREE as a member of the Wyoming State Bar, which saves you hundreds of dollars every month in legal research.
New Casemaker features include:
- A Universal Search Bar: The Casemaker search bar appears at the top of every page, for your convenience. Modeled after Google’s familiar search, Casemaker now allows for faster search results via a more intuitive interface.
- Organization: Casemaker offers a personalized search history, which allows you to save and reuse your research.
- Consolidation: You can save research in folders organized your way.
Questions about Casemaker? Please refer to the Help link on the top of the Casemaker page. Also take advantage of the Casemaker Help Desk by calling (877) 659-0801 (toll free) or e-mail the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LawPay – Credit Card Processing
It is critical for attorneys to handle transactions between their trust and operating accounts correctly. Attorneys can trust their transactions to LawPay and accept credit cards with confidence.
LawPay is the proven solution for attorneys nationwide
- Accept all major credit cards from your clients
- Ability to separate earned and unearned fees in compliance with most state and ABA guidelines
- Processing fees are deducted only from your operating account
- 100% protection of your Trust or IOLTA account. No debits are allowed from your IOLTA at any time… for any reason
The University of Wyoming College of Law publishes the Wyoming Law Review two times per year. This publication is also available in a digital format which you can access at any time by clicking here.
The Wyoming State Bar will pay the subscription fee as a member benefit for any member on Active or Honorary status. For those members interested in subscribing to the Wyoming Law Review, please complete this Opt-In Form and return it to the Wyoming State Bar.
The Wyoming State Bar has a conference room available for members to use free of charge. The room seats 14 comfortably around a large conference table and offers a private setting for meetings, depositions, conference calls, etc. There is a pull-down screen and a dry erase board in the room. The room is available Monday through Friday during regular business hours.
The Bar office also has two smaller rooms available for conferences, depositions, mediations, etc. These rooms are similar to a regular-sized office and can seat four to six people. Again, these rooms are available free of charge to Wyoming State Bar members.
Wireless Internet access is available throughout the Bar office, and phone conferencing is available.
To check availability and reserve any of the above-mentioned rooms, contact the Wyoming State Bar at (307) 632-9061, or e-mail Caitlin Casner.
The Wyoming State Bar has several notaries on staff. If you are in need of notary services, please stop by the Bar office at 4124 Laramie Street anytime during regular business hours, or call to make an appointment – (307) 632-9061.