Sponsored by CLESeminars.com
Date: March 22, 2019
Time: 11 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. (Mountain Time)
Credit Approval: 1 CLE Credit
Free Public Records on the Web
- Discover quick and easy methods to locate public records
- Uncover criminal history, current inmates, and sex offender registries
- Unearth property records
- Find out how to access driver’s license, vehicle records, and driving records
- Dig up assets: boats, planes, company employee benefit plans, patents, trademarks, and copyrights
- Find vital records: birth, death, marriage, and divorce
- Locate political campaign contributions
- Finding military personnel
Free Publicly Available Information on the Web
- Discover cell phone and unpublished numbers
- Unravel associations between companies
- Explore experts and learn about their backgrounds
Use Expensive Databases for Free to Find
- Addresses and phone numbers of evasive parties you need to serve
- Private and public company information
Carole A. Levitt, and Mark E. Rosch, Vice-President, principals of Internet for Lawyers and CLEseminars.com, have been internationally recognized CLE seminar speakers–full-time since 1999 and best-selling ABA Law Practice Division authors. Their areas of expertise are: Internet investigative, legal, and social media research; social media ethics; Google search; and Google cloud Apps.
Together, Mark and Carole have authored hundreds of Internet research articles and co-authored six ABA Law Practice Division books, including Google Gmail and Calendar in One Hour for Lawyers (2013); Find Info like a Pro, Volumes 1 and 2 and Google for Lawyers: Essential Search Tips and Productivity Tools (2010). They have also co-authored fourteen editions of IFL Press’s The Cybersleuth’s Guide to the Internet. Carole recently authored Internet Legal Research on a Budget.
In 2013, they were both recipients of the “Fastcase Fifty” award, recognizing “50 of the smartest, most courageous innovators, techies, visionaries, and leaders in the law” and in 2014, they both became Fellows in the College of Law Practice Management, the international honor society that recognizes distinguished law practice management professionals.