The Editorial Committee of the Wyoming Lawyer encourages Wyoming State Bar members to lend their time and share their knowledge with colleagues through the Bar’s official legal publication. Below is a list indicating the theme of upcoming issues. Articles should be submitted two months in advance. Interested authors should view the Author Guidelines for pertinent style and formatting information.
- February 2015 – The Impaired Lawyer
- April 2015 – Women in the Practice of Law
- June 2015 – The Generational Lawyer
- August 2015 – The Innovative Lawyer
- October 2015 – Solo & Small Law Firms
- December 2015 – Laymembers’ Perspective of Lawyers and the Legal Profession