CHEYENNE – The Wyoming State Bar today announced that 26 people have been recommended for admission to practice law in Wyoming.
The Wyoming State Bar and the Wyoming Supreme Court would like to congratulate these future members of the Wyoming State Bar.
The following people are being recommended for admission after receiving a passing score on the Uniform Bar Exam and meeting all other requirements for admission.
- Paige Jordan Anderson – Ivins, Utah
- Carissa Marie Armitage – Laramie, Wyoming
- Alyssa Marie Coulson – Torrington, Wyoming
- Nicklaus Louis Dillinger – Gillette, Wyoming
- Ryan Joseph Gallagher – Norwood, Massachusetts
- David Michael Hill – Worland, Wyoming
- James Steven Jennings-Gresham – Greenville, South Carolina
- Marshall Eugene Keller – Gillette, Wyoming
- Alexandria LaVonne Layton – Casper, Wyoming
- Ethan Keith Morris – Jackson, Wyoming
- Jenna Noel Niehl – Indianapolis, Indiana
- Callie Ruth Papoulas – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Sulaiman Alang Raja – Buffalo, Wyoming
- Ian Andrew Smith – Jackson, Wyoming
- Briana Kay Smith – Laramie, Wyoming
- Phillip Joseph Wille – Laramie, Wyoming
The following people are being recommended for admission on motion. This applies when attorneys are licensed in another jurisdiction and meet all requirements without examination in Wyoming.
- Jason H. Klein – Highlands Ranch, Colorado
- Neal Stuart Manne – Houston, Texas
- Stephen Jeppsen Mayfield – South Jordan, Utah
- Todd Justin Narum – Denver, Colorado
- Christopher Clark Stoneback – Billings, Montana
- Terry Ann Trogdon – Duluth, Minnesota
The following people are being recommended for admission after successfully transferring a passing score from another UBE jurisdiction and meeting all other requirements for admission. Scores are only transferrable between those states that have adopted the Uniform Bar Exam.
- Taylor Michelle Banholzer – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Lucas Hubert Forcella – Billings, Montana
- Jeffrey Michael Guidotti – Timnath, Colorado
- Michael Joseph Klepperich – Billings, Montana