Ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you become cynical or critical at work?
- Do you drag yourself to work and have trouble getting started once you arrive?
- Have you become irritable or impatient with co-workers, customers or clients?
- Do you lack the energy to be consistently productive?
- Do you lack satisfaction from your achievements?
- Do you feel disillusioned about your job?
- Are you using food, drugs or alcohol to feel better or to simply not feel?
- Have your sleep habits or appetite changed?
- Are you troubled by unexplained headaches, backaches or other physical complaints?
If you answered yes to these questions, contact the Wyoming Professional Assistance Program (WPAP) at (307) 472 -1222 or the Wyoming Lawyer Assistance Program (WyLAP) at (307) 996-6834.
This information is provided by the Wyoming Professional Assistance Program.