CHEYENNE – The Wyoming State Bar today announced that 30 people have been recommended for admission to practice law in Wyoming.
The Wyoming State Bar and the Wyoming Supreme Court would like to congratulate these future members of the Wyoming State Bar.
The following people are being recommended for admission after receiving a passing score on the Uniform Bar Exam and meeting all other requirements for admission.
- Mary Helen Beatificato – Coto De Caza, California
- David Simon Demic – Laramie, Wyoming
- Paul Douglas Graslie – Buffalo, Wyoming
- Michael Gary Greenwood – Laramie, Wyoming
- Brian Benjamin Gregg – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Jeremiah Kelly Arthur James – Laramie, Wyoming
- Michael Andrew Kollker – Laramie, Wyoming
- Christopher Sean Land – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Matthew James Meiring – Pinedale, Wyoming
- Ryan Andrew Weaver – Rock Springs, Wyoming
- Henry Dillon Wisdorf – Cheyenne, Wyoming
The following people are being recommended for admission on motion. This applies when attorneys are licensed in another jurisdiction and meet all requirements without examination in Wyoming.
- Catherine Guzelian Bazile – Englewood, Colorado
- John David Belkin – Aspen, Colorado
- Kristy Loraine Buckley – Bozeman, Montana
- Phillip Burt Chupik – Fort Collins, Colorado
- William Cliftong Doutt – Fort Collins, Colorado
- Robert Andrew Holland – North Barrington, Illinois
- John Edward Kemner – Fleming Island, Florida
- Catherine Ann Laughner – Bozeman, Montana
- Daniela Elizabeth Pavuk – Billings, Montana
- Brent Thomas Rasmussen – Rogers, Minnesota
The following people are being recommended for admission after successfully transferring a passing score from another UBE jurisdiction and meeting all other requirements for admission. Scores are only transferrable between those states that have adopted the Uniform Bar Exam.
- Glenn Brooks Fair – Aurora, Colorado
- Ivy Mae Garlow – Cody, Wyoming
- Jamie Lynn Gende – Denver, Colorado
- Tiffanie Marie Graham – Littleton, Colorado
- Jeris Tyson Kendall – Casper, Wyoming
- Daniel Paul Knudsen – Polson, Montana
- Cameron Allan Miller – Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Kelly Darlene Mullen – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Ghislaine Gabrielle Torres Bruner – Centennial, Colorado