CHEYENNE – The Wyoming State Bar today announced that 20 people have been recommended for admission to practice law in Wyoming.
PLEASE NOTE: The list below reflects those applicants who have satisfied ALL requirements for admission. The Wyoming Supreme Court and the Wyoming State Bar cannot release results until ALL requirements are met (i.e. MPRE scores received, Character & Fitness checks are complete).
The Wyoming State Bar and the Wyoming Supreme Court would like to congratulate these future members of the Wyoming State Bar.
The following people are being recommended for admission after receiving a passing score on the Uniform Bar Exam and meeting all other requirements for admission.
- James Iain Bush – Ft. Collins, Colorado
- Melinda Day Frazier – Castle Rock, Colorado
- Bridgette Ann Geis – Kaycee, Wyoming
- Christopher William Goetz – Wetmore, Colorado
- Bobbi Kaylene Owen – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Brie Marie Richardson – Casper, Wyoming
- Jordyn Ashlee Surber – Laramie, Wyoming
- Timothy Paul Zintak – Cheyenne, Wyoming
The following people are being recommended for admission on motion. This applies when attorneys are licensed in another jurisdiction and meet all requirements without examination in Wyoming.
- William Peeler Ewing – Wilson, Wyoming
- Jeffrey William Hodges – Richmond, Texas
- Timothy Kyle Jordan – Denver, Colorado
- James Benjamin Martin – Denver, Colorado
- Ann Michele McManigal – Haslet, Texas
- Andrew Courtney Orr – Denver, Colorado
- Scott Alan White – West Chester, Ohio
The following people are being recommended for admission after successfully transferring a passing score from another UBE jurisdiction and meeting all other requirements for admission. Scores are only transferrable between those states that have adopted the Uniform Bar Exam.
- Jennie Lee Boulerice – Belgrade, Montana
- Randall David Lockyear – Cheyenne, Wyoming
- Mandy Mickelson Mackenzie – Eagle, Colorado
- Megan Jean Paget-Brown – Charlottsville, Virginia
- Emma Pinder – Aurora, Colorado