- For the Public
- Advertising Opportunities
- Frontline Responders Legal Helpline
- Need Help Finding a Lawyer?
- Register a Complaint
- Informational Videos
- Volunteer to Serve
- Client Protection Fund
- Jury Instructions
- Practice In Wyoming
- Member Benefits
- A+ Conferencing
- ABA Retirement Funds Program
- ALPS – Malpractice Insurance
- Education Loan Finance
- eHome Counseling Group
- LawPay – Credit Card Processing
- Level 3 Communications
- Office Depot
- Red Cave Law Firm Consulting
- Solo Practice University
- Staples Business Advantage
- Verizon Wireless
- Lawyer Resources
- Attorney Surrogate Designation
- Client File Retention
- Ethics Help
- Free Meeting Space with Video Conferencing Capabilities
- Judges’ Bench Books
- Law Office Self-Audit Checklist
- Mentor Outreach Program
- Notary Service
- Pattern Jury Instructions
- Planning Ahead: Succession Planning Guide
- Practice Sections
- SOLACE Program
- Trust Account Information
- Wyoming Lawyer Assistance Program (WyLAP)
- Wyoming Law Review
- Pro Bono
- Modest Means
- Join Lawyer Referral Service
- Find a Job
- Post a Job
- News & Publications
- About Us
Access Legal Materials From Over 100 Countries!
Casemaker has partnered with premier global legal intelligence provider vLex to give Wyoming lawyers access to primary and secondary legal materials from over 100 countries, directly via the Casemaker platform.
To launch this partnership vLex is giving Casemaker users FREE UNLIMITED ACCESS to its Global Platform from April 17th through April 19th. See attached document.
Casemaker users are invited to explore:
- Case Law and Legislation from 100+ countries
- Library of 8,000+ books, treatises, peer-reviewed law journals and magazines from the world’s most prestigious publishers
- Automatic translation feature into English and 12 other languages
- Full-text document downloads
- SmartSearch engine and advanced functionalities
- vCite: search using natural language
- vSemantics: semantic search
- vRank: relevance of search results is determined by an intelligent algorithm trained to rank document relevance in function of its legal relevance, editorial relevance, the evolution in the number of citations and its social ranking
- Personalize your search experience
- Save, label, share, highlight and take notes as you go
After the free trial, Casemaker users will have three options for access to the vLex global platform depending on their needs:
- Create a FREE account (if one wasn’t already activated during the free trial) to search through vLex’s Global platform, and view search results with automatic translation for free
- Activate 24-hour UNLIMITED ACCESS to the vLex Global Platform by purchasing a Daily Passport for $129
- Contact vLex to receive information on different subscription plan options and take advantage of the 10% discount to Casemaker members!
vLex is a leading online global legal research platform with federal and state case law and legislation from 100+ countries, editorial content with daily analysis from 900+ collaborating publishers, all accessible in real time on a smart-search platform leveraged by machine learning.
vLex is the exclusive distributor for William S. Hein & Justis Publishing throughout Europe, Latin America & Puerto Rico.
With headquarters in Barcelona and Miami, vLex has offices in Madrid, Mexico City, Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, Bogotá, Lima and Santiago de Chile with representation in cities across the globe.
Over 120 professionals from more than 20 nationalities form a multicultural team that powers vLex. Learn more about vLex at http://us.vlex.com/.
Share on Social Media