The Wyoming State Bar, which administers regulatory aspects of the practice of law in addition to other legal services-related functions, is seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist for a six-person office.
- Greets guests in person or on the phone; answers and directs inquiries
- Manages and maintains all Wyoming lawyer files (approximately 3,200)
- Heavy data entry of new member files, address changes and management of annual license fees
- Sorts and distributes all packages and mail from USPS, Interoffice, UPS and FedEx
- Processes credit cards and makes bank deposits
- Prepares financial, membership and other data reports
- Administrative Assistant to the Executive Director and other staff
- Handles conference registration and travel logistics for staff and volunteer Board members
- Data entry for several Bar-sponsored events
- Ensures operation of equipment and handles all troubleshooting and repair issues
- Maintains office supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipates needed supplies; places orders for supplies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing other tasks as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great phone etiquette
- Administrative writing skills
- Managing multi-line phone system
- Supply management
- Microsoft Office skills
- Great organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Time management skills
- Equipment maintenance
- Travel/Meeting logistics
- Good verbal communication skills
Salary and Benefits
$30,000 – $32,500 but negotiable based upon experience.
Great benefits include employer-paid health insurance (including dental and vision), participation in the Wyoming State Retirement System (employer contribution), paid annual leave, and paid sick leave. Optional benefits include life insurance and Wyoming Deferred Compensation.
Interested applicants should hand-deliver a letter of interest and resume to the Wyoming State Bar, 4124 Laramie Street, Cheyenne, WY 82001. Those applicants who are not Cheyenne residents should submit a letter of interest and resume by e-mail to Sharon Wilkinson, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 31, 2018.
The Wyoming State Bar is an Equal Opportunity Employer.